MATES help people of all ages, cultures and ethnicity overcome life challenges such as loneliness, relationship breakdown, anxiety, loss and grief by being there and helping them find new life direction.
13 Reasons Why You Should Consider Supporting MATES:
MATES Cafe save lives, and you can too! Engage with MATES Cafe and help us connect people with crisis support and empower their lives. Whether you’re considering MATES Cafe for a company donation, as a workplace giving partner, as your strategic national charity partner, or are a local Cafe willing to provide hot cuppas for 1/1 MATES Cafe meetings. MATES Cafe will demonstrate time again that we are a charity of choice, that our services are relevant to all people, and that our professionalism and understanding of business will lead to win-win partnerships.
1. MATES Cafe is relevant - everyone knows someone affected by suicide The majority of us know people who have been directly affected by suicide. The MATES breakthrough structure of support/empower provides contact at the point of crisis (MATES Cafe 1/1 Crisis Support) either online or offline, followed by our Mind Renaissance program including the Emotional Reset Technique. This transformational combo empowers people to deal with the root cause of suicide which is often the combination of wrong thinking and emotional triggers getting out of control.
2. MATES Cafe directly addresses mental health concerns which lead to addictions, isolation and suicide 1 in 5 people are affected by a mental health concern such as depression or anxiety which can lead to undesirable outcomes including addictions and suicide. Unresolved emotional triggers lead to a cycle of negative thoughts which trigger further unwanted emotions. One person every 40 seconds takes their own life with 75% of suicides being male.
3. MATES helps to restore broken relationships In many cases, anxiety, depression and suicide are caused by relationship breakdown which can be the result of family violence caused by emotional reactions getting out of control. Relationship breakups also lead to social isolation and poverty. With a staggering 40% of relationships ending within 3 years, the poverty rate for solo parent families is 62% versus 15% in two-parent families.
4. We are unique MATES Cafe is occupying a unique, prominent and vital position in the mental health sector. Our support then empower structure provides a win/win outcome by providing the necessary tools for people to take control of their life and be someone their loved ones respect and look up to. The Mind Renaissance program provided by MATES gives people clarity, direction and purpose as well as explaining how to overcome negative thoughts and emotional triggering so they can be more in charge of themselves and their life.
5. We are supported by a leading medical specialist and neuroscience The Emotional Reset Technique contained within the Mind Renaissance program provided by MATES is recommended by a leading medical specialist in the treatment of anxiety and metabolic disorders including heart disease. We are also working with Neuroscientists at leading universities to explore the neuroscience behind this breakthrough method and how it can benefit humanity.
6. Our partnerships are results driven MATES Cafe is recognized for our innovation and results oriented partnership activities, and together with initiatives such as MATES Cafe 1/1 Crisis Support, the Mind Renaissance program (including the Emotional Reset Technique) and Life Mastery Membership we intend to lead the way in community awareness, education and empowerment.
7. Strong brand awareness MATES Cafe has a unique position in that it is a much needed service indicated by statistics of health and well-being and by community feedback. MATES Cafe utilizes this unique selling potential to create brand awareness and trust as an organisation that is serving the community as a trusted charitable brand.
8. Experienced in collaboration MATES Cafe will demonstrate its ability in working collaboratively with its partners and supporters, and in managing each relationship on its requirements and merits. We tailor our corporate activities to meet the needs of our consumers and partners alike, while meeting our own strategic objectives.
9. We communicate well We understand the importance of knowing how your support and donations are helping the community. That’s why we communicate regularly with our corporate supporters and inform them about our work in the community, what is new at MATES Cafe and what additional opportunities there are for your engagement with our organisation.
10. We are progressive By embracing new technology and responding to environmental change, we acknowledge the need to change with the times in order to meet the demands of the community. We are a leader in technology and service applications. The MATES Cafe 1/1 Crisis Support will be fully integrated into our online community web and mobile phone app which provides instant crisis support and access to Mind Renaissance and the Emotional Reset Technique.
11. Your brand can make a difference As they say, every dollar helps, but our alignment with high level partners can make us truly sustainable. Your established brand provides the opportunity for MATES Cafe to reach more people in need, while generating much needed awareness that will generate additional funding opportunities. Support of MATES Cafe is both lifesaving and socially significant. MATES Cafe crisis support service is relevant to everyone - including your staff, your stakeholders and your community.
12. We are leaders MATES Cafe intend to be the leading provider of suicide prevention services in worldwide, and offers services that lead the way in terms of quality, accessibility and innovation. We see our MATES Cafe Community web and phone app with the Mind Renaissance program (and Emotional Reset Technique) uniting and maximizing the effectiveness of community organisations throughout the world.
13. MATES saves lives! MATES Cafe believes that suicide is mostly a preventable cause of death. Even one life lost to suicide is a life too many. Those who donate and support MATES Cafe, quite literally help save lives.
"While politicians dream of lowering suicide statistics, MATES get up every day to make sure it happens.”
MATES Cafe facilitators can drastically reduce the 8 million suicide attempts each year. Please help us train them.
How many more have been thinking about suicide or who's attempts have gone unreported? We rely on contributions and donations from businesses and members of the communities we serve. We are a registered charity so please help us to continue helping people. With your financial assistance we will be able to develop MATES Cafe in your area and SAVE LIVES...
Join the businesses and individuals who have generously given their support to the MATES Cafe Programme. If you like what we do you may even consider becoming a MATE